Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pretty heels makes me feel good about myself. What about you?

Hey semua!. :) Rasanya harini terlebih rajin pulak I. So many post right today? Good post basically. Hee. I feel good because i have so many positive feedbacks from all the people out there! HEYYA!. All of these feedback is saying that my blog is cool and fun. AWWWWW. I am so glad you guys think that this blog is a place where you wanna have fun. And as for me, i enjoy to write more! More for all the people who read and spending their time at my blog. Thank you~ Okay anyways, today while i was pressing the button on my keyboard, i accidently pressed a web which have LOADS of pretty heels. Platform heels, low heels. GOSHHH. Tak tahu kenapa, when i saw all the picture of that pretty heels, i just cant stop smiling. Wanna know why?  the pretty heels i saw on that website. I feel good about myself and i feel wahh sgt cantik heel. Have you ever imagine yourself wearing something that you really want to buy, and you will say to yourself "i feel that all the time. HAHA. Pretty heels makes me feel happy. =___= What about you? What make you smile all day long? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment