Wednesday, May 18, 2011

bff,i love you..



you're straw to my berry 
my love 
my friend 
my life 
my best friend 

love you all damn much :') 
i can't imagine if i don't have you in my life . but bestfriend i'm so thankful to god he gave me a great great people like you as my bestfriend . has been in 11 years  we're together . share our happiness and sadness . who you are and how bad you are we will accept you because we love you on everything . * but babe i think you are not too bad but too much sweet :')  
ouh i say that ? * blurr. haha . just KD  babe =). 

hello readers there are a few friend of mine . the best friend act . there are so so  great , lovely , caring , helpful , so much love :') sometimes crazy ! haha  .  guys aku tak boleh tunggu bila nak jumpa kau. gether like before! auwww :misssyouu bff

p/s: ekin,sorfina,kyla + other else bout korang coming soon okay
jangan ingat aku lupa dengan korang.ak sentiase sayang and korang always in my heart babe
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment